Shipping & Policies
Orders for physical items will be shipped within three days of receipt. Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery within the continental US. For downloadable patterns, patterns will be available immediately upon payment verification.
SAF-T-POCKETS Patterns accepts the following payment methods through our online ordering: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. If you would like to place your credit card order by phone, or pay by check or money order, please call 503-761-6460. Send checks and money orders to:
PO Box 2858
Oregon City OR 97045
The following shipping table is for US addresses only, including HI, AK, PR, USVI and APO/FPO addresses. All prices are in US Dollars.
|Purchase Amount||Shipping & Handling|
|$0.00 - $16.00||$3.00|
|$16.01 - $29.99||$6.00|
|$30.00 - $39.99||$7.00|
|$40.00 - $49.99||$8.00|
|$50.00 - $74.99||$10.00|
|$75.00 & over||FREE|
The following shipping table is for all addresses outside the US. All prices are in US Dollars. Items will ship via International First Class - no guaranteed delivery, no tracking.
|Country||Shipping & Handling|
We select our products carefully. However, if something has a problem or is not what you expected, return it to us within three weeks of the shipment date in new condition for a refund. Shipping and Handling are non-refundable. No refunds after three weeks.
All of our sample garments have been used as samples for SAF-T-POCKETS Patterns, but are in excellent condition. All are one of a kind. Garments will be charged to your credit card and mailed to you insured. A signature will be required upon receiving the garment shipment. If for any reason you decide not to keep the garment, it is your responsibility to pay for the return shipment, including insurance. You have 10 days from the date you sign for receipt of the garment to return the item and receive a credit on your charge card. Any garments returned after 10 days will receive a merchandise credit only.
Return items to:
PO Box 2858
Oregon City OR 97045
Include your name, address, phone and reason for return. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
There are no refunds on downloadable patterns.
Our shopping cart uses a technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure that your information is safe from hackers. This technology enables a web browser and web server to communicate securely; it allows the web browser to authenticate the web server. The SSL protocol requires the web server to have a digital certificate installed on it in order for an SSL connection to be made. Thanks to an SSL-enabled web server and an SSL certificate, connecting to SAF-T-POCKETS Patterns' secure shopping cart assures you of three things:
- The website really is owned by the company that installed the certificate - in this case, SAF-T-POCKETS Patterns.
- Using a unique "session key", SSL encrypts all information exchanged between our web server and your browser, such as credit card numbers and other personal data. This ensures that personal information cannot be viewed if it is intercepted by unauthorized parties.
- The data cannot be tampered with over the Internet. When you are on a secure section of our website, your browser will display a closed padlock.
You can shop at SAF-T-POCKETS Patterns with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).